Primary Teacher Faringdon Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details:
- Location: Faringdon & Swindon
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing supply cover
- Contract type: Temporary (Full-time potential)
- Hours: 8:20am-4pm ( daily supply term time only)
Hays Education is looking for Primary Supply Teachers to provide permanent, fixed term, short-term & long-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Faringdon area once schools are re-open to the public. Bookings range from 1 week to a full term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available and can be as flexible as you need it to be. You can also select your preferred booking length, full days or half-days (AM/PM).
Hays Education are the largest specialist recruitment agency in the UK and we are the biggest provider of staff to schools across the South West.
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools across South Oxon. Demand for Primary Teachers at the moment is high and Hays Education are looking for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work in EYFS KS1 & KS2.
This work can be flexible from as little as one day per week to the full 5 around your other commitments. Bookings can be on a daily basis for either pre booked or daily emergency supply cover.
Each academic year we fill various teaching positions in primary schools from our Swindon office which covers Swindon, Wiltshire, West Berkshire & South Oxfordshire.
It is essential that you have UK QTS and experience working in Primary settings. You will need to have taught Primary either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT. Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free online course with Hays Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Hays you must hold the Right to Work in the UK, possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application and be able to provide two professional child related references.
Refer your friend or colleague to us and we will reward you with a £250 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a job for at least one month
Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays
What you need to do now
- Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
- To qualify for a reward, your referred friend must be referred and placed within a 12 month period
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers
If you're interested in roles, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV outlining the points above about the type of work you are looking for, or call us now.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or