Course Team Leader - ICT and MediaLocation:
£34,328 - £40,588Hours:
Our Reed Further Education division is working with a fantastic college in the West London area who are currently recruiting a Course Team Leader for the ICT/Media department. This will be on a permanent basis and the ideal candidate would be able to start as soon as possible. The College:
- Ofsted judged the College to be outstanding - the highest possible grade
- A pass rate of 98% at grades A*-G in GCSE
- Lots of facilities and near to the town centres and has excellent transport links
The ideal candidate will have:
- To co-ordinate and support the development and delivery of the ICT/Media curriculum
- To take an active role in the reviewing of curriculum
- To teach across a range of programmes in Media/ICT, specialising in ICT. Courses include ICT programmes at Level 1 to Level 5; Media programmes at Level 2 and 3.
- To assist in the monitoring and supervision of all teaching staff
- To lead Course Team meetings on course delivery
- To participate in the marketing of courses
- To take effective links with any relevant outside agencies
- Participate in open evenings and recruitment activities
- Carry out student inductions and contribute to the design of induction programmes
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Hold a degree or equivalent in the subject area and an advanced level teaching qualification
- Successful track record of teaching in the subject area including delivery of ICT
- Experience of team supervision/leadership desirable
- Curriculum design and development experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good classroom management
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.