Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Technician
South East England
£38,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
Solve Problems, Don't Cause Them!
Smart Thinking, No Numpties!
Have Fun, Great Teamwork!
Use Tools, Don't Be One!
We hold these values true, do you?
You're an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician looking to work for a company that knows what they're doing. We understand what daily trials and tribulations you'll be faced with and we'll be there to support you every step of the way.
Purpose Of The Job
* Responsible for the delivery of preventative maintenance of electrical systems, controls and instrumentation on range of client sites.
* Attending to any reactive/corrective maintenance of electrical systems, control, instrumentation and other associated equipment
* Carrying out fault finding and investigation of faults, recording findings if necessary
* Completing any required repairs/replacements/calibration to instruments and equipment as required.
* Installation of new systems/equipment and commissioning.
To Be Considered
* Successful completion of ONC/HNC in engineering, NVQ or C&G Level 3 Electrical
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Your day may consist of some travel so you'll need a full drivers license (Transport is sorted with your own Company Van and Fuel Cards)
* Your easy-going attitude and friendly banter will get you far with customers!
Why Choose Us?
Z-Tech Control Systems is a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in Water, Power and Rail taking on a dynamic approach to our work and problems/solutions so you'll be defined by your enthusiasm to go further as we actively embrace individuality.
Working for some well-known companies, you will establish good business practice and skills working with some of the industry's best (mostly people that are already at Z-Tech!)
As well as a Competitive Salary, we provide 25 days holiday (including 8 days bank holiday) and a wider benefits scheme. This includes cashing in with a Profit Share Scheme, £1000 Refer A Friend Scheme and Bike2Work Scheme.
During normal times we run plenty of social events including charity runs and BBQs. We also recognise hard work and provide yearly employee awards - you could be nominated to win a number of awards including Z-Techer Of The Year! Find out more on our social media pages.
Please click Apply.
Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, find me on Linkedin (Cammie Dinh) and let me know why you're interested