Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a new marketing leading media consultancy based in the North East. They are a rapidly growing strategic digital media agency with a global client base, and due to expansion have an opportunity for a Paid Media Account Manager.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns and providing relevant management information
- Maintaining contact and developing strong relationships with clients, online media owners and digital agencies
- Providing insight and support to account management teams and clients on online advertising opportunities and market/sector developments
- Supporting the media analytics team on the performance and the reporting of online campaigns
- The planning and buying of your client's digital media campaigns and having a proactive to approach to proposing new media opportunities. You'll be responsible for the revenue growth of your clients.
- Working directly with clients on their creative strategy across paid social.
- Training will be provided in TV advertising as it's expected that over time, you'll be responsible for managing TV campaigns alongside the digital media campaigns.
Experienced in planning and implementing online media campaigns across the following: Paid Search and Social, Google and Microsoft shopping, Amazon Advertising and Social Influencers. It is anticipated that candidates will have passed the various Google Adwords certificates.
- Knowledge and ideally experience with planning and buying programmatic online display advertising either via exchanges and/or private marketplace
- Experience with Google Analytics and other online reporting software
- IT literate, particularly using Excel and presentation software
- Self-motivated and results orientated, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering a high quality of service/output
- A natural forward planner who is adaptable and able to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication, including negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal abilities for working with diverse clients and colleagues
- Ability to work calmly and proactively under pressure
- Good business acumen and the ability to maximise budgets and profit for the agency