Our client, a leading software and services provider to Lloyd's of London and the broader London insurance market, are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with Insurance / fintech experience to join their growing team. This is a new role to drive pipeline growth and execution for their markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategizing and executing marketing programmes to generate qualified leads for their Business Development and Account Management teams.
- The company offers a fast-moving and fun work environment, and the opportunity to see your contributions make a direct impact on the business and their clients. This role will:
- Develop an ideal account profile and client profiles in collaboration with the Client facing team.
- Develop and implement a target list of accounts, and a marketing strategy to support selling into these accounts.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives using various channels (digital Ads, webinars, direct mail, social media) to meet pipeline requirements.
- Develop and maintain the existing database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Track and report on high-quality lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up in a timely manner.
- Approximately 3+ years' experience in managing B2B Marketing programmes.
- Knowledge of Software as a service and an understanding of the general London insurance market.
- Solid experience creating and executing ABM campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, social networking etc
- Knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Campaign Manager tools, Google ads, CRM software and email automation.
- Proven track record of driving targeted, optimised campaigns and programmes.
- Confidence and calm when interacting with senior audiences.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
Please note that the company will be operating a hybrid remote / office working model once it is safe to return to the office with the majority of time working at home for the short term.