We are looking for an experienced flexible, hard working Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work 1 to 1 with a Year 1 pupil who has Special Educational Needs.
The role is a full time position and the hours: 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday - Friday
Experience of working with children with Autism would be an advantage and knowledge of how to handle and respond to challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
The successful candidates will:
• Be able to demonstrate a commitment to supporting the learning and development of pupil with additional learning needs.
• Be flexible, supportive and committed to the life of the school.
• Be a positive role model to pupils and other staff, demonstrating high levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
• Be able to work as part of an effective and committed team.
• Be able to build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or have at least 3 months experience working within a school or nursery, and have a strong knowledge of the Primary Curriculum.
If this role is of interest please apply or get in contact with us via telephone or e-mail.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate may need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.