Our client are a well-known IFA group based nationwide. Backed by one of Europe's leading financial solutions providers, this company has been a trusted source of independent financial advice for over 40 years, the company act on behalf of private clients and corporate clients alike.?
They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their team covering the Merseyside, Lancashire and Cheshire areas. As a Senior Manager, you will be working closely with and managing a team of both Private and Corporate Financial Advisers.
Some key duties for this role include:
- To lead, manage, coach and develop the performance of teams within your management jurisdiction
- Implement effective training and development plans for all direct reports
- To identify advisers appropriate training and personal development needs
- To ensure effective delivery and application of the company's Training and Competence scheme
- To recruit and retain new and existing advisers/teams in line with the targets agreed with the Regional Manager annually
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures and guidelines are followed
- To comply with the FCA's Principles and demonstrate behaviour which is consistent with FCA's Statements of Principle and Code of Practice for Approved Persons
In return, they are offering a fantastic salary of £80,000-£85,000.
For this role, candidates must be DipFA and JO7 qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience in financial services managerial roles. Candidates must also have strong commercial and organisational awareness skills as well as strong leadership, coaching and management skills.