A top national law firm is looking to add to their already well established Real Estate team.
*Part time OR full time*
- Top tier well established and highly regarded team
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- People focused approach
- Strong culture and close environment
- High value, complex and interesting work
- You will be involved in all aspects of public sector property work
- Land purchases and sales, voluntary registrations, commercial leasing, security transactions
- Part of a strong cultured team
- 1-4 PQE
- Experience in commercial property work is required
- Show enthusiasm for commercial property work
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt your communication style appropriately
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.