Our client, a leading application provider within the workflow, asset and building management industry, have an excellent opportunity for a BEMS Service Engineer to join them, based out of 2 client sites in South London.Location:
Sutton & Chelsea Salary:
£35-45k per annum
The BEMS Service Engineer is responsible for the planned preventative maintenance, service and fault finding to resolution, either working alone or with other members of the team on Trend Building Energy Management Systems.
The role covers two sites, with buildings located in Sutton and Chelsea for a blue-chip customer and involves interacting with the customer maintenance team, end users and contractors on site, with major focus on improving the system operation and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
The role is field based and involves interacting with mechanical, electrical and other contractors on site, as well as customers and end users for direct business.
You will have significant post training experience in the BEMS sector and be passionate about delivering high quality customer service in a timely and effective manner. Located within 1.5 hours travel time from the customer sites in Sutton and Chelsea.Our ideal applicant will have/be;
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us.
- Significant experience as a BEMS Service Engineer and a strong engineering background
- Experience of TREND IQ4 and IQ3 hardware control platforms
- Basic Electrical qualification or training
- Able to diagnose control problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and motivate at all levels on site
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to build influential relationships to deliver positive improvement
- A commitment to working to professional standards and an interest in the success and development of the company
- The confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written