Role: Network Design Team Leader
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £45 000 - £60 000/annum + Pension + Discretionary bonus
We are recruiting for a Network Design Team Leader
to work for an established and respected organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer Lead to join a small focused team that are committed to the design, construction and operation of quality Electrical Distribution Networks.
The client is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and forward-thinking Electricity Network Design Team Lead to ensure the effective delivery of High Voltage, and Low Voltage Electricity Distribution Networks,
comprehensive asset maintenance and ensure that high standards are met.We are interested to speak with Electrical Engineers
who have experience with designing Electrical Distribution Networks -
managing a small team would be advantageous.
- The Electrical Design Engineer Lead will design High Voltage and Low Voltage electricity distribution networks.
- You will look after a team of 3 people.
- Ensure compliance and design to electrical standards and specifications.
- Verify the electrical designs using WinDebut.
- The Electrical Design Engineer Lead will participate in the review and update operational procedures and technical standards.
- Maintain and develop relationships with ICP's and DNO's.
- Design and develop electrical schemes ranging from small schemes to large complex power distribution and protection systems, distribution and large scale HV and LV networks.
Please get in touch immediately if you are interested - we want to hear from you!
- Electrical design experience with the ability to use IT based design software.
- Electrical Engineering degree is advantageous.
- Experiecne with 11kV and 33kV power networks, single and 3 phase power distribution, board, panel and feeder pillar design, specification, cable layouts, schematics, specialist disconnection and protection systems, power back-up.
- Supervisory, Supervising, Leading, Managing a team.
- Experience working with, DNO's, Infrastructure developers, Architects and Consultancies.
- Project Planning of LV and HV connections
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Team player and Team lead experience.
- LV and HV, electrical design experience.