PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL EXECUTIVE/SOLICITOR
UP TO £35,000
My client are a successful high street law firm with offices in the Portsmouth and Emsworth area. We have been practicing law since 1954 and have been providing high quality, professional and reliable services across the nation for over 60 years.
They pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive approach to our clients. Our dedicated and varied team will always provide clients with the best advice to suit their circumstances.
Private Client Legal Executive / Solicitor
My client have an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to join a successful law firm. The ideal candidate will be qualified with 1-2 PQE, previous experience of running a case load and meeting targets. You will enthusiastic, driven and highly organised.
Overview of the role:
· Will drafting
. Estate Administration
. Lasting Powers of Attorney
. Trust and Administration
. Court of Protection applications and Inheritance Tax planning
· Managing a case load of various private client matters
· Supervision of a legal assistant
· Providing professional and accurate information to clients
· Dealing with complicated matters, in particular advising on tax and capital gains liability
· Networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation
· Time recording and billing promptly
Salary is dependent on experience.
This role is full-time, Monday - Friday 8.30 - 17.00 and will be based at my clients Portsmouth office.
Full-time and Part-time Permanent will be considered.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.