Established, profitable and fast growing company requires Finance Manager to manage its finance function, shaping strategy, developing plans and delivering solutions that enable the achievement of the business goal of significantly increasing turnover and profitability in coming years.
As Finance Manager you will take responsibility for activity such as financial planning, project appraisal, establishing and enhancing management information and controls, and ensuring compliance with regulation.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, working closely with an experienced management team in business decision-making and with definite progression potential, you will lead in the delivery, implementation and continuous improvement of areas including:
• Accurate and timely production of accounts, reports and business performance/management information
• Strategic financial planning and regular budgeting and forecasting
• Treasury management and cash flow monitoring
• Project appraisal
• Financial modelling
• Costing and profit centre reporting
• Liaison with departments such as Procurement, Manufacturing and IT
• Development of the finance function - people, systems and processes
• Competitor analysis
• Dealing effectively with external parties such as banks, funders, HMRC and auditors
• Supporting, where appropriate, in areas including customer, supplier, commercial, HR and legal matters
As Finance Manager, you will offer:
• Progressive, professional Finance Manager experience, successfully managing and inspiring finance teams, preferably including recent exposure to a high growth SME and/or manufacturing business
• A high degree of commercial awareness with a strong track record of adding tangible value
• Recognised accounting qualification from ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent - supporting education/qualifications advantageous
• First class technical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Finance Manager, Newcastle