Our client is a market leader within their specialist industry producing products used across the world. This is an excellent company with long standing job security. They are looking for an aspirational, driven & influential Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join their engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement various Risk Assessments, including PUWER and COSHH assessments
* Conduct H&S inductions for new starters, include company policies and procedures
* Conduct internal audits and manage external audits to ensure that all compliance is up to date, and accreditation is maintained
* Oversee all health and safety issues, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to and communicated to relevant personnel.
* Dealing with Environmental issue including carbon footprint, Nosie Level, Waste & Water etc
* Complete accident investigation forms, conduct accident reviews and assist with back to work programmes
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* COMMAH understanding
* NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
* IOSH certificate
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good Health and Safety experience
Shifts & Benefits Package:
Salary - DOE
Monday - Friday days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Emma Hardman on or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.