Pay: £20,800 - £21,840.00
Start Date: Immediate
We are a full day care provision open 50 weeks of the year and are looking for a Deputy Manager to assist the Manager in providing a safe, high quality education and care for all children attending Towers Tiny Tots Day Nursery.
The position is to work for 40 hours a week, however would consider someone to work for 4 day 32hrs.
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop your skills as an inspirational leader and have experience and passion working within the ages of 3 months to 4 years this an exciting opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent in Early years Child care & development
- have experience and drive to inspire a team of early years practitioners
- you will be passionate, caring and enthusiastic
- have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and a willingness to carry out further training
- you must have good communication skills and the ability to lead others to ensure teaching and learning opportunities are of the highest standard for all children in the setting
- work 32 - 40 hours per week between the hours of 7.30-6
- be required to undertake a DBS disclosure check
This position will have a higher level of responsibility as the person appointed will be in-charge of the setting in the absence of the Manager as a key holder.
You must be able to work between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2021 and believe you can inspire not only the children in your care but the staff team you will be leading, then this is the position for you.
Closing Date: 27/01/2021 at 12:00
Information about the school
Towers Tiny Tots Day Nursery is a small, friendly full day care nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years, registered to look after 32 children a day.
We are housed in a small community building on the site of the Towers School Ashford Kent, however we are not linked to the School.
We are open Monday - Friday from 7.30am-6pm for 50 weeks of the year, only closing for Christmas and Bank holidays.
We have 2 rooms in the nursery, our Caterpillar room which looks after babies from 3 months to 2 years old and out Butterfly room which takes 2-4 year olds.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.