OVERVIEW: DELIVERY MANAGER - APPRENTICESHIPS
An opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing training provider, we are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join their successful Management team.
This is a home-based remote role, supporting your team online, with occasional travel for meetings.
We are seeking an experienced "hands on" Manager with a strong knowledge of apprenticeship delivery. You will be managing a small team of tutors within the Health & Social Care sector across the UK, ensuring successful completion of Health & Social Care qualifications up to level 5. You will be responsible for making commercial business decisions, making sure KPI's and leaner completions are being met, recognising quality and being able to move business forward. Leading your team from the front in a motivational and inspirational way and achieving results.PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: DELIVERY MANAGER - APPRENTICESHIPS
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: DELIVERY MANAGER - APPRENTICESHIPS
- Manage the performance of the team and provide management support where necessary to ensure all contracts and delivery targets are met and supported with appropriate and accurate paperwork as required by the organisation's funding and awarding bodies.
- Constantly checking progress of all learners, checking data and making sure that learners are seen and are on track with their programme.
- To motivate and develop individuals and team contribution through effective people management.
- To provide direction and leadership to the team to achieve high performance and drive results.
- Work closely with the Director to identify and address specific management challenges in relation to contract delivery.
- To develop, implement and manage quality practices that meet the requirements of the business; Government and contractual requirements.
SALARY/BENEFITS: DELIVERY MANAGER - APPRENTICESHIPS
- IQA Qualification (D34, V1 or TAQA)
- Assessor Award (A1/D32/33 or equivalent)
- Experience or knowledge of apprenticeships within Health & Social Care
- L5 teaching qualification
- Commercially driven
- Successful evidence of managing people through performance
- Proven experience of raising standards and improving team performance
- Management experience within apprenticeship delivery on a remote basis
- Experience of leading on quality and dealing with awarding bodies
- Experience of working with KPI's successfully
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
- Starting salary range between £40-45K (depending on experience & qualifications)
- Mileage expenses
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.