Accountable Recruitment are working with a forward thinking, dynamic and growing Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Liverpool. We are looking to recruit for a Trainee Accountant to join this firm on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a Finance/Accountancy Graduate with at least 1 year in industry in a Chartered Accountancy Practice and be keen to study ACA/ACCA in the future.
The firm is current going through a period of growth and are expanding their team to match their growing client base. There are progression opportunities for candidates looking to move into Management level roles in the future.
- Assisting with financial and management accounts preparation for a wide variety of small to medium businesses
- Assisting with managing client expectations and schedules
- Assisting with the production of VAT returns and Self Assessment Tax returns
- Performing bookkeeping skills including journal postings and ledger reconciliations
- 1+ year (can be a placement year) working within a Chartered Accountancy Practice is required
- Experience producing accounts for small to medium businesses within practice
- Keen to study ACA/ACCA
- Knowledge of Excel is beneficial
If you are looking for a permanent role within Practice in a dynamic company that can make you a qualified accountant, then apply now!
Please contact Jennifer Gibney at Accountable Recruitment for more information about this role and other roles in Practice.