Permanant PositionB7 Occupational TherapistLocation:
Based in Bagshot, SurreySalary: Flexible, dependant on experience Scope of the role
- You will be based at Ascot Rehab in Bagshot, Surrey. Your role will be to be an active member of the multidisciplinary team, providing a comprehensive occupational therapy service to Ascot Rehab
- The role will involve working within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and to undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own caseload of patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation
- It will involve building and maintaining key relationships with referring embassies, GPs, acute providers, insurance companies, case managers to ensure appropriate referrals and an understanding of the role of the Occupational Therapy and the multi-professional team
- The successful post holder will be responsible for the supervision of rehabilitation assistants and occupational therapy students and junior staff
- There will be opportunities to support self and service development though active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and the involvement in any audit or research being undertaken by the service
Please contact Gemma at Piers Meadows for further information.