Director of Care Services, Sussex/ Surrey 85k-100k plus benefits
Are you an exceptional clinician with a great track record in clinical leadership, the highest standards of quality, and an in-depth understanding of managing healthcare businesses?
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Care Services in an established South East based organisation operating a handful of CQC rated 'Good' nursing homes. With ambitious growth plans, including a new service under development, this brand new post will be an executive board position to reflect their commitment to strengthening their reputation as a well-led organisation delivering outstanding care.
* Line Management of the Registered Managers of each Service, creating a positive, customer-focused culture.
* Figure-heading all aspects of care delivery for the organisation, including leading relationships with external regulators as the Nominated Individual.
* Accountability for the constant review of policies and procedures to ensure clinical excellence is upheld, both in line with legislative changes and group values
* Managing budgets effectively, ensuring that quality care is delivered within the financial KPIs agreed with the board- including occupancy, expenditure, and income.
* Leading on the Health and Safety responsibilities of the organisation, including safeguarding, information governance, infection control and risk management.
* Project Management of setting up new services
As a passionate and visible leader, the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate capability to manage and lead CQC regulated nursing services, preferably with experience of registering brand new dementia or adult mental health services. Working as part of a collaborative leadership team, the director of Care Services will support and be supported by other leaders within the business, sharing a long term vision for continued growth and quality.
Please call Chris Pritchard at Search Healthcare for a confidential conversation on or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.