An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinically diverse setting. This is a part time role working 16 hours per week.
Interserve Healthcare is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills to join us as a Branch Nurse.
As a Branch Nurse for Interserve Healthcare, your main role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users clinically ensuring high standards of patient centered care are delivered by our teams of well-trained care staff. You will have close contact with the care staff and clients in their own homes to monitor and supervise the care staff's care practice.
If you would like an informal chat about this role, please get in touch with us. Please contact our Head of Nursing Tracey Jones on .Key Responsibilities:
- To work independently, managing a caseload and reporting to the Registered Manager
- Initial and on-going assessment of clients care needs
- Ensure all clients have up to date client centered care plans that are accessible to the whole team and provide the standard of care expected of the company
- On-going assessment, coordination and clinical management of care packages
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Review and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable
- Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical needs
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others. You will have personally high standards of practice and are able to think innovatively to overcome clinical challenges and ensure positive outcomes for our clients. Strong IT skills are essential and you must be able to work alone within a business environment networking with other Nurses within the business. There will be the need for travel and occasional overnight stays away from home.What we can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary
- Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
- Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
- Training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Interserve Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the City and County Healthcare Group. We offer competitive salaries, full training and support and the chance to be part of rapidly expanding, successful business who take pride in the quality of care we provide.