Interserve Healthcare are looking for a Registered Nurse with complex adult and paediatric experience, to join our team in Peterborough. The post is equivalent to Band 6 - agenda for change.
Your role will be to oversee the care of our clients both adult and paediatrics, ensuring on going high standards of patient care are continuously delivered by our care staff teams to clients in their own homes.
Our clients are based in locations around Peterborough, Norfolk and Leicestershire area-therefore travel is an essential part of the role, so the use of your own vehicle and a willingness to travel are necessary for this position.
If you would like an informal chat about this role, please get in touch with us. Please contact our Head of Nursing Tracey Jones on .Responsibilities
Skills required for the role
- To work independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the implementation of complex care packages
- Writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client's advocate.
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based.
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers.
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
- Registered Nurse with post registration complex care experience and competence in both adult and paediatrics
- Strong communication skills
- Current registration with the NMC.
- Self driven
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise according to business need
- Experience in teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers
- Experience of working remotely and independently
- IT experience particularly in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
Interserve Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the City and County Healthcare Group. We offer competitive salaries, full training and support and the chance to be part of rapidly expanding, successful business who take pride in the quality of care we provide.