About the Post Completions Manager
This role is a rare alternative to fee earning for somebody that has a good understanding of the conveyancing process, and wishes to progress their career with a successful and well established firm.
As the Post Completions manager you'll be responsible for the day to day running of the post completions team based in Daventry. Every day you'll be involved in carrying out all types of tasks associated with post completions from submitting applications, chasing third parties, reviewing balances, queries and much more; you'll be someone with strong experience working within a conveyancing department and be expected to be able to demonstrate competency in post completion matters - we are looking for somebody that can 'hit the ground running' when it comes to post completion!
Of equal importance, you will coordinate a team of talented and experienced individuals so you will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and previous management experience.Key skills and experience:
Day to day duties to include:
- Experienced in managing a team
- Conveyancing experience
- Ability to deal with complex matters including all aspects of leasehold, stair casing and lease extensions an advantage
- Capable of recognising risk areas with keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be an excellent team player and able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to coordinate, mentor and develop an established team
- The ability to adhere to KPIs and demonstrate performance of the team
- Managing a varied caseload of post completion files and where necessary delegating complex work to appropriate team members
- Assisting the team with queries and referring to other colleagues where appropriate
- Reviewing aged balances & retentions
- Resolving client post- completion queries
- Allocating and monitoring workloads within the team
- Monitoring areas of risk within the team
- All other day to day duties that come with coordinating a team
This is the ideal position for someone who is looking for the additional challenge of developing and mentoring a high performance team whilst delivering best in class service to internal and external customers.