Our client is an award-winning PR & digital agency that delivers integrated campaigns for food & drink brands now seeking an experienced PR Account Executive to join their team.
Open to both those who have experience in integrated campaigns and to traditional PR experts who want to broaden their skills.
Prospective candidates need to be:
· Passionate about food and drink (and if you have expertise in the industry in general, that's a big bonus)
· Experienced running PR-led communications campaigns for food and drink brands, whether that's at specialist or general consumer agencies. If you have experience running Digital / Social Media campaigns too - that's a big bonus!
· Experienced in both Trade and Consumer PR
· Good fun!
Strengths in the following:
o Client relationships
o Time management and organisation
o A good head for managing budgets (although this will be a small part of the role)
o Influencer engagement
o Press coverage generation
What the job entails
· The Account Executive is at the heart of the team and integral to ensuring the success of campaigns.
· They will need to manage up to their Manager and take a lead on driving forward campaign work. Along with the Manager, they will be responsible for hitting the KPIs (often centred around coverage generation) and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is supporting in managing the client relationship.
· All teams run both PR and Digital / Social Media campaigns. Executives will take part in and lead integrated campaigns. However, campaigns will either be solely PR based or PR-led.
· From Executive to Director level, all team members contribute to new business; drafting proposals, presenting pitches and generating leads. As well as the annual profit share bonus, there is also a spot bonus for the teams that secure new business wins and existing client contract renewals.
· Generous bonus
· Phone bill paid
· Annual book allowance
· Monthly social events
· Day off for birthdays, bank holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year
Give your PR career a boost & apply today!
Please note only suitable candidates with PR account executive experience within food & drink will be considered for this post