If you have a background in financial planning administration, you'll be very interested in this position. We're assisting a Southport-based high calibre IFA Practice recruit an experienced Technical Financial Planning Administrator to work within their friendly and highly professional team.
As Technical Administrator, you will receive a very attractive salary, along with some great company benefits.
In this position, you will be dealing with the following areas:
- Contract-related administration relating to pensions, investments, IHT, trusts etc.
- Assisting financial planners with all aspects of pre-meeting preparation
- Processing application forms and proposals, and supporting existing clients with fund switches and withdrawals
- Recording and updating of relevant client information in the back-office system - Intelligent Office
The Technical IFA Administrator will be expected to undertake a program of L&D, using a mixture of internal, external and self-directed resources and materials, to boost all areas of your financial services product knowledge and experience.
In addition to 5 years' prior experience in a similar position in Financial Services dealing with high net worth private clients, the Technical Administrator will require:
- A basic understanding of the money-management challenges that successful professionals encounter at various stages in their lives
- A Certificate in Financial Services, progressing towards Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (level 4)
- Exceptional IT skills, including Intelligent Office back office system
- Knowledge of multiple provider platforms, mainly Transact, Nucleus, Standard Life, AJ Bell and James Hay
The appointee will possess an understanding of the financial planning process and the critical administrative side of it, along with excellent technical knowledge in relation to personal finance and investment management issues.
If this IFA Technical Administrator job in Southport is just what you're looking for, contact Antonia Mihaylova on today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.