We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken Spanish alongside English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
* Consistently provide solutions to our Spanish and English players and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
* Support both Spanish and English player contacts using webmail & chat, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Team Leads.
* Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for our products.
* Look for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
* Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA's are met.
* Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
* Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
* Provide first contact resolution of player issues
* Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional player experience as measured through player surveys and internal SLAs.
* Support your team leads, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
* Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers