Technical SEO Manager - Media Agency
London Staff are currently searching for a Technical SEO Manager to be based in our clients fun, vibrant offices based in the bustling area of Soho. Our client is an award winning Agency and this is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Technical SEO Manager will have a proven track-record of producing great results through Technical SEO best practice.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that clients' websites adhere to technical SEO best practice.
* Running in-depth Technical SEO audits across the agency's client base.
* Build, nurture and maintain client relationships.
* Understanding website analytics and providing clear actions and insights to clients in order to achieve the best possible return.
* Be responsible for passing your knowledge onto the wider team.
Skills and Experience;
* Previous agency experience is NOT required.
* Detailed knowledge of Technical SEO.
* 4+ years of online experience.
* Practical knowledge of SEMrush, AHrefs, Search Metrics and Screaming Frog.
* Enjoy working as part of a team as well as having the ability to work autonomously.
- Salary of up-to £40,000 DOE
- A clear career progression plan.
- A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About London Staff:
London Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support