I am delighted to be working alongside a hugely successful and instantly recognizable national business to recruit a Purchase Ledger / Finance Assistant on an initial tempprary basis.
To be a successful Finance Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel and Sage 50. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organised.
Main Purpose of the Job Role
We are searching for a motivated Finance Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. You will be assiting the Finance Manager with audits, and preparing reports. You should be thriough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Providing support to the Finance Manager.
* Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail,
* Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email.
* Processing transactions, updating ledgers
* Processing and issuing Sales Invoices
* Preparing financial reports.
* Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
* Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional manner and strong ethical code.
* Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
* Commitment to working efficiently and accurately