Tradewind Liverpool are currently still liaising with schools, regarding their future staffing needs.
The SEND Team are happy to be representing a Formby based Pupil Referral Unit who are looking for a secondary trained Art Teacher to start as soon as the school reopens.
The school is accessed ideally by car, within a small site that does provide off road parking. Your closest train station is Formby. Class sizes are very small, normally under 5 per class and you will have the support of teaching or learning support assistants.
Due to the children's behavioural needs the overriding key skill set we are looking for is behaviour management and/or excellent lesson engagement.
To discuss this role in more detail - please call (phone number removed) and ask to speak with Jemma Howson.
Have responsibility of a class of up to 6 children working at different academic abilities.
Lead your class Teaching Assistants and/or learning support assistants.
Plan engaging lessons, mark, and assess.
Work with third parties regarding children's welfare, these can include caregivers, social services, and senior leadership.
Team Teach would be advantageous but not essential.To join us and be successful in this teaching role you will need to:
* Hold QTS or QTLS in Art as a specialism or able to plan towards teaching the art curriculum to key stage 3
* Has experience of working with complex behaviours is absolutely essential
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind are holding immediate telephone interviews via their Liverpool office should you be interested in this job. Simply, submit your CV below and wait to be contacted. Please bear in mind we are working shorter hours over the Christmas period, and may not respond as quick as usual.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer