An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced, temporary Management Accountant for a short term assignment for a company based in Ely.
The role is initially being offered for 1 month, but with the potential to extend.
• Provide timely, relevant and insightful analysis to the business teams in the commercial and operational functions that assists them in making their decisions.
• Completion of budgets, forecasts and business plans in conjunction with business unit leads to ensure they accurately reflect the expected performance of the business and are presented in a clear and concise manner.
• Preparation of periodic management accounts in accordance with the group timetable
• Reconciliation of weekly reporting of management accounts, working with the team to highlight variances and resolve issues
• Responsible for updating, posting and reconciliation of sales return information
• Completion of monthly and end of year reconciliations and reporting
• Balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis and investigation for unreconciled balances
• Monitoring and maintenance of the fixed asset register
Interested applicants should be available immediately.
Apply now for immediate consideration