Looking for work that fits around your current commitments?
Do you want to experience working in a variety of settings?
Looking for a second job to boost you existing income?
Why not try Supply Work?
Clearly Education are looking for experienced Nursery Assistants to work in Nursery settings in and around Woking.
We can offer positions that can fit around your current commitments such as university studies, part time jobs, school pickups or maybe you just want some work within term time / school holidays. We can also offer more full-time hours should this be preferred too.
The ideal candidate for our positions would be enthusiastic, creative and have a positive mindset when caring for and educating the children. Clearly Education takes the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults very seriously and always seeks to follow best and most recent practice. We ask for all candidates to adhere to our safeguarding children and safer recruitment in education policy.
To be considered for this position we ask that:
* You have experience of working with children under the age of five is essential, (This could include a voluntary position in a school or babysitting for friends' children on a regular basis)
* You have the confidence to be down at the children's level, fully engaging and supporting them in their play and education.
* You are aware of and adhere to Clearly and the nursery's safeguarding policies.
* You adhere to nursery ratios and ensure high levels of supervision at all times.
* You have a DBS (Criminal Records Check) on the update service
* You are Willing to travel to different nurseries
At Clearly Education we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within the settings across Surrey. All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check which will be put on the update service.
If you are interested in this position, or any of our other roles then please apply directly to this advert, alternatively you can call Vikki on (phone number removed)