We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our clients well established Design & Manufacturing business.
Our client is offering the successful Project Manager
- A competitive salary ranging from £28,000 plus overtime
- Realistic OTE of £32,000 - £35,000
- Excellent career development, training and support
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- 37.5 hours weeks - Day shift working
The Project Manager Job:
- Produce User Requirement Specifications and Functional Specs for machines/systems
- Manage handover of technical and commercial information to company operations
- Prepare and maintain project files: budgets, schedules, plans and management reports.
- Support the activities of application engineers and contract managers
- Compile and validate testing criteria to satisfy both factory and off-site acceptance
- Manage customer expectation whilst assuring the best interests of the company are upheld
- Produce cost effective machine / system solutions using standard practices
- Produce budget quotations and formal proposals within given timescales
- Produce accurate and consistent machine / system costings using standard templates
- Specify and source third party equipment as necessary
- Visit customer sites (worldwide) to support sales, project or design functions
- Continuously review Extranet and download enquiries to respond to within the required timeframes
Job Requirements for this Project Manager Vacancy:
- Good oral and written communication
- Good IT skills - CAD, word processing, spreadsheets, database.
- Good customer / supplier facing skills
- Good planning organisation and time management
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Proactive with self-start initiative
- Proven ability to project manage machine / system solutions
- Mechanical design / control engineering experience
- Machine manufacturing and assembly experience
- Process line experience
- HND or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline
- Proven capability
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this Project Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in Norwich please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Engineering Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Engineering Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Engineering Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today