Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher.
We are looking for a dedicated KS2 Teacher to join the school's warm and friendly academy team in June 2021 until December 2021.
For NQT's there is the option to complete part induction.
The School's latest OFSTED inspection (June 2018) graded as good.
- Could you uphold othe schools Christian values?
- Do you have an innovative and creative approach to delivering the curriculum?
- Do you have high expectations of the children in your care?
- Do you have the skills to work as part of a highly motivated team?
The school can offer:
* A happy and successful Christian school focused on outstanding achievements for all pupils
* Enthusiastic and engaged children
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Excellent and innovative teaching approaches
* A supportive and challenging multi academy trust.
If this sounds exciting, why not contact us and find out more about our school. Please contact Clare Hind on (url removed)
Visits to the school are currently unavailable.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities E