The South Ormsby Estate have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Social Media Manager with knowledge and deep understanding of marketing activities to improve media following.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Working from home
Hours of work: Part time/Self-employed, as required to fulfil the needs of the job
Salary: To be agreed
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy.
Some of the estate's most successful ventures include their 'Massingberd-Mundy' branded produce which include their Beef (steak boxes, beef sausages and smoked beef), Cheese and Gin.
South Ormsby Estate is looking for an experienced Social Media Managerwho is passionate about their work. Working with the Massingberd-Mundy businesses and South Ormsby Estate team the Stakeholder Growth will be require to produce original high standard work. To deliver sales growth for existing and new products in the Massingberd-Mundy portfolio for the short term and raise awareness of the South Ormsby Estate and Massingberd-Mundy for the long term.
The Social Media Manager will use the first six months to significantly grow the social media following, Friends of South Ormsby Estate mailing list and the number of Estate Volunteers. Giving others in the marketing and comms team greater choice and quality content to increase awareness of the core "South Ormsby Estate home of Massingberd-Mundy" message within Lincolnshire and secure additional sales.
Social Media Manager - Key Responsibilities Include:
* Develop and deliver a stakeholder Develop and growth strategy for South Ormsby and Massingberd-Mundy social media channels, the Friends of South Ormsby Estate list and Estate volunteers. This strategy cannot include buying followers or email addresses
* Work separately from, but closely with, the "South Ormsby Estate Storyteller", a freelancer with responsibility for delivering digital content for South Ormsby Estate (non-commercial)
* Work separately from, but closely with, the 'Content Editor & Curator', another role with responsibility for delivering digital content for Massingberd-Mundy (commercial)
* Monthly reporting against agreed KPIs, to an agreed format, submitted on or around the 3rd business day of each month
* 1 x 30-minute monthly project meeting via video-call with Damien, held on or around the 5th business day of each month
* A positive, motivated and impact driven individual
* Ability to multitask and juggle several projects at once
* Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
* Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Education, skills and/or experience in developing stakeholder groups
* You must live within 40 miles of South Ormsby
This is a fantastic opportunity. If you are interested in hearing more about this Social Media Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' to send us your CV