Are you a retail Area or Regional Manager looking for a change?
Do you would in a retail head office and need a new challenge?
My client sells a IT solution in to retail organisations and is looking for a Service Support agent to join their team. This is due to progression of the current employee in this role.
The Services Specialist is responsible for the delivery of the solution through involvement in client services and support.
This position is client facing and has daily interaction with the services, development and deployment teams.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
1. Client Services & Implementation Support
* Differentiate the business as a Software Vendor
* Interact with client resources to provide guidance and input on how the software can support their operational initiatives
* Monitor client activity to identify features not being utilized as well as client performance; support the setup of new reports or tools
* Conduct validation to ensure the application is delivered as per the client specifications
* Support implementations including, preparation of training materials, review reports for opportunity identification, participate in the development of results reporting
* Assist with the development of training materials and support client training initiatives
2. Solution Design and Development - Deliver the software solution
* Participate in testing, track results and provide feedback to the development team to ensure quality releases
* Participate in the development of program materials and training video scripts
* Maintain and deliver up to date User Materials
3. Issues Resolution - Demonstrate urgency in ensuring resolution of issues
* Troubleshoot client Helpdesk tickets and escalate as required
* Read and respond to 2nd level client tickets both by phone and email
* Prioritize tickets to meet Service Level Agreements
* Log tickets in Helpdesk System and document steps taken to resolve issues to identify trends or areas requiring special attention
* Advise clients how to resolve or avoid reported issue
* Conduct testing, log bugs in TFS for development
It would be very helpful if you had a background in retail sales, project management and administration
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply on-line today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service