This is 12 months term contract opportunity with high potential for extension.
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a scientific laboratory based in UK . They are looking to hire a technical training manager to join their COVID19 testing laboratories. This person will be responsible for providing training and creating training materials for all COVID19 testing laboratories.
This is a home based role with occasional travel to different sites based in UK. Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and deliver training content for all the COVID19 testing laboratories
- Design e- learning materials that can be delivered virtually/ remotely
- Collaborate with subject matter experts ( Molecular biologists, Biomedical scientists) to refine training materials
- Design assessments in order to evaluate training effectiveness
- Keep up to date with the training programmes and training materials
- Provide updates to senior management regarding progress within training
- Excellent experience in design and delivery of training materials (in person and virtually)
- Understanding of Molecular biology techniques such as PCR, qPCR is desired but not essential
- Previous experience in creating training materials for scientific laboratories is essential
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Working knowledge of e-learning development tools