Ecommerce Manager (Senior level)
* Lead the planning, development and implementation of brand launches from concept through to delivery.
* Ensuring optimum website performance and implement innovative website features to improve both the customer experience, sales and conversion rate
* Initiate and optimise PPC and SEO
* Be the main driver to push the development and design of the new brand platforms alongside existing.
* Working with and managing external agencies to resolve issues ensuring key metrics and site optimisation is achieved.
* Working with affiliates and marketplaces to optimise listings and revenue.
* Previous proven experience of working with B2B as well as B2C ecommerce; multiple websites and marketplaces.
* Proven knowledge of managing a P&L and ideally have led a team.
* Knowledge of current PPC, SEO and latest paid search.
* Excellent project management skills, organised and highly strategic.
* Outstanding communication skills are a must.
* Ability to use Google analytics and other key metrics to interpret data and drive business recommendations.
* Image editing skills (Photoshop and Illustrator) is an advantage as well brochure production for on and offline use.
* A passion for ecommerce and online marketing with a desire to be successful.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference and lead from the front.
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 11910 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest