Azure Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
Opportunity to join one of very few AzureExpert MSP's in the UK!
Up to £85,000 - Remote /Occasional Client site post COVID / UK Wide
Cloud Decisions are exclusively working with one of the UK's leading Azure Expert MSP's as they look to grow their Azure Solutions Architecture / Pre-Sales team. With a reputation as one of the 'go to' Partners in the UK for Azure and an unrivalled relationship with Microsoft, you'll be given the opportunity to work with enterprise customers on ground break Azure transformation engagements. If you're passionate about Cloud and want to be at the centre of customer conversation about transformation, steering, influencing and proposing solutions then look no further!
In this customer facing role, you will be the lynch pin between sales and technical, using your in depth technical understanding of Azure to guide customer through the pre-sales lifecycle.
* Evangelise and articulate the benefits of Azure to drive and win new business during the pre-sales life-cycle
* Scope, define and design (high-level) cloud solutions & strategy
* Steer customer cloud transformation agenda, influencing and building relationships up to CxO level
* Deliver excellence in customer documentation, RFI/RFP's, proposal etc
* Manage and build important relationships directly with Microsoft UK
In short you will pick apart a customer needs, build a comprehensive strategy in line with Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and empower customers to modernize at pace.
What you'll need:
This is the perfect role for an established Solutions Architect/Pre-Sale Architect or an Azure Consultant who is looking to take the next step in their career. Although this is a Pre-Sales role, given the level of expertise required, we are looking for indidvduals who have a granual level of technical knowledge in Azure and can apply that in a Pre-Sales setting. We'll need you to have:
* Several years experience working with Azure in a technical or Pre-Sales capacity, ideally within a Microsoft Partner.
* Good grasp of Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework
* Ability to lead engagements with enterprise customers
* Experience running cloud readiness assessment to deliver fully scoped and costed solutions in Azure
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (would be ideal but not essential)
What's in it for you:
* Opportunity to work at one of only a handful of Azure Expert MSP's in the UK
* Upskill and develop skills through funded Microsoft Certifications
* Build direct relationship with Microsoft UK (never a bad thing for your career!)
* Grown up remote working culture without micro management!
What to do next... simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background