Primary and secondary teachers needed
• Are you looking for your next challenging but rewarding teaching role?
• Do you have a true passion to want to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults with special needs?
• Are you a patient, resilient, and determined person?
• Can you think fast and adapt to change?
• Can you handle each day being different from the last at work?
• Do you have experience working within a SEN education setting or taught children with special needs within a mainstream school and want to try teaching in a specialist provision?
If you tick some of those boxes then I am keen to speak with you!
I am working with a number of special schools and alternative provisions who want teachers to join their team to help influence and enhance the lives of their students. These schools are looking for flexible people for daily work , part time work , long-term and permanent .
Life at these schools is very rewarding, always fun and no day is the same. They have a strong sense of community, helping children and young people belong both in the school and in the wider community is highly important to them. After spending some time at many of these the schools, I can 100% say that the school staff have a very welcoming and supportive attitude.
Most of the schools offer ongoing training for staff to ensure they are kept current and able to continue to grow their knowledge and confidence .
Willingness and passion for the children are the most important assets schools look for
To be considered , please apply with an updated version of your CV, and send to or have a chat. I am an ex special needs teacher and happy to give you my thoughts .
Please only apply if you are 100% serious about taking the next steps.
You do need to be a fully qualified teacher with an enhanced DBS on the update system .