Early Years Teacher
Start Date: Once Schools Re-Open
Location: Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral Area
Pay Rate: £90-£130 per day
We're partnering with a number of Primary schools across the Merseyside are who are looking for an Early Years Teachers to start once schools re-open. The posts are temporary full time positions and will involve the full duties of a class teacher.
* Teaching all aspects of the EYFS Framework
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Good organisational and time-management skills.
* Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
* Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities.
We are looking for Teachers who are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; YOU must have Early Years' experience
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
We are able to recruit remotely from the safety of your home and video registrations will be conducted on our own video platform.
Please call Nicki on (phone number removed) to discuss our Future Teacher opportunities, apply directly or register online today
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you