A high growth property business is recruiting for a Senior Finance Project Manager to oversee a large scale project relating to finance transformation and the implementation of a new ERP solution. This is an exciting role for a seasoned Project Management professional.
As the Senior Finance Project Manager, you will be:
- Overseeing a programme of change alongside project sponsors
- Working with the CFO in the definition of projects and priorities, facilitating the definition of scope, goals and deliverables.
- Co-ordinating various work flows and teams relating to the implementation of a new ERP solution
- Ensuring the project is running to budget and on deadlines through negotiating with stakeholders across IT and Finance
- Working with subject matter experts to change financial processes and helping to mature strategy and align with broader simplification of objective for finance
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant who has a demonstrated background in finance transformation and leading projects. Prior experience implementing ERP solutions and tools is highly advantageous. Apply ASAP to ensure you're considered.