About Our Client
Accountancy Recruit is working with a Colchester based Chartered Accountancy Practice to recruit into this well-established, supportive, highly professional, and friendly team. The role is at a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant level, so you will have a working knowledge of a practice environment and be at a stage in your career whereby you would like to use your accountancy knowledge and experience to move into the next level of your career. Whether you are currently qualified or studying a professional accountancy qualification, for which there would be financial support or are qualified by experience you will find a place in this practice in which you will be encouraged and given the opportunity to achieve your full potential.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, determined team, focused on delivering a high-quality accounting and audit service, tax and clear business advice support to clients. Clients who are valued, supported, and invested in, as evidenced by their longstanding professional relationships. You will find an intelligent approach to work, integrity, and discretion.Job Description
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients from varied business sectors
- Calculation and submission of VAT
- Calculation of Personal Tax returns: Good general tax awareness in relation to payroll, deadlines, VAT returns, Income Tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts and compliance
- Bank reconciliations
So, if you are currently working at a Semi Senior Accountant or Senior Accountant level this is a fantastic job opportunity for you and a practice that you can flourish in.
Attractive salary, hours: 36 1/4 per week, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, excellent working environment, supportive team approach, study support and career opportunities. If you are interested in moving your career in the right direction, please apply now!