Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work 3 days a week with students with SEMH needs.
As the Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will be to:
• Support an individual on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
• Liaise with other professionals and the pastoral lead to help support in the best way
• Plan daily activities to engage students as well as allowing the day to be pupil led
You will be required to have:
• Previous SEN experience
• A passion for supporting others
• Experience in managing challenging behaviour in a calm manner
• References from your two most recent employers
• A DBS check on the Update Service
• An enthusiastic attitude to getting involved in Extra - Curriculum activities
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
• A dedicated Consultant to assist you throughout your application process
• A personal diary that allows you to choose when and where you work
• CPD Training at a reduced cost
• Excellent pay rates
• Refer a Friend bonus for every person you get to register with us
Please apply below if this role is of interest to you or email your CV to
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.