Programme and Project Management Standards Manager - London - Interim
Insight Executive are working with a high-profile public sector client to deliver a Programme and Project Management Standards Manager based in Central London. The role will be an interim 6 month contract.
* Working with Subject Matter Experts and other key stakeholders, maintain and improve existing Project and Programme Management standards and the Project Delivery Handbook.
* Scrutinise, facilitate and coordinate delivery of cohesive updates to the Handbook and programme/ sub-portfolio level standards, including guidance, workflows, templates and tools..
* On behalf of the Head of Programme and Project management Standards & Assurance, deputise as Handbook digital site manager, focusing on structure and format of Handbook and the quality of its content.
* Working with the Commercial team and other stakeholders, ensuring Handbook and other client- side processes fit professionally and effectively with procurement strategies.
* Coordinate the identification and embedding of best practice for Programme and Project Management standards, aligned to commercial and contract management strategies including NEC3/4.
* Manage, collect and share good practice examples of completed programme and project management documents and support quality assurance.
* Provide leadership and direction in creating a positive and nurturing environment and providing tools and processes that support knowledge sharing, to improve delivery performance.
* Plan and coordinate effective stakeholder engagement and training for Programme and Project Management standards and ways of working.
* Analyse and provide updates to the portfolio management approaches, including Portfolio Management Framework description and services catalogue, including a focus on quality assurance and portfolio performance improvement.
* Maintain strong collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
* Maintain close links to relevant industry bodies and professional organisations,
* A minimum of Practitioner level in either P3O, MoP, MSP, PRINCE2, or APM (PMQ or PPQ) or equivalent.
* NEC3/4 experience is preferred but not essential
* Certifications or a level of competencies for PPM Management, MS Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint or Word) or publishing software is favourable