Within our southwest region our infrastructure team has strong positions in Highways, Utilities, Rail and Defence. Our people have the opportunity to move between sectors, building their experience across a broad range of major projects and programmes.
We are seeking people to join our organisation who have a positive outlook, are seeking development opportunities and have a strong foundation of technical understanding in their core area of activity.
* To deliver project controls services, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery, relating to large, complex and mega projects. Manage the establishment of the overall success criteria for the contract, including time, cost, and performance parameters.
* Implement effective project governance, processes and systems throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead and facilitate inputs from cross-functional project controls team in a matrix environment.
* Accountable for the maintenance of the risk register supporting the evaluation and assessment of all risk components and variations related to the specific performance objective.
* Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI's to improve project performance.
* Manage change control processes as required. Monitor and advise upon project finances.
* Manage the flow of project information within the project team.
* To act as the key, day to day project team interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and these projects are delivered within time and cost targets and to the appropriate quality standards.
* Involvement in technical services delivery including supporting the centre of expertise in developing and implementing the PMO project controls service.
* Projects are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently, on time and to budget.
Project controls delivery meets the client's objectives and is in line with the conditions of appointment