Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer/Shift EngineerLocation:
Our client is a prestigious FMCG manufacturing company with famous products sold all over the world.
They require a Maintenance Engineer either 50/50 or with a slight mechanical bias to join their established team and offer help and support to the shop floor staff.
This is unique opportunity to work in a team of great varied experience including getting the opportunity to work with some of the staff responsible for building the machinery. You will need to be hit the ground running, however the company is a big believer in staff development, so training courses are available for anyone who needs to be brought up to speed on areas they've not worked upon before.Duties include:
- To carry out fast and effective maintenance, equipment repair and service of machines - High speed wrapping and packaging machinery and process plant.
- To monitor OEE and ensure that high efficiency is achieved on all lines
- To carry out preventative maintenance and inspection to an agreed schedule
- To ensure accurate recording of breakdowns using the iPad apps
- To order parts from suppliers
- To contribute to ongoing project work
- Apprenticeship trained / time served engineer
- Experience in a similar role
- Basic Microsoft office and IT skills
Mon-Fri 06.00-14.00 & 14.00-22.00 (alternating).
No nights or weekend shifts (unless demanded by workload but this would be rare).
Apply now and interview Next week!