Accountable Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client, a growing and dynamic Chartered Accountancy Practice based in the Liverpool area, who are actively recruiting for an experienced accountant to join their team. The firm is flexible and open to adding either a part ACA/ACCA qualified Semi Senior with the path to progressing to a Client Manager role, or an established and Qualified (or qualified by experience) Client Manager who can step seamlessly into the role.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of clients and reporting directly into the firm's Partner and Director. In return, the successful candidate will join a friendly and flexible firm, with progression and study opportunities. Additional benefits also include free parking.
- Managing a portfolio of between 50 to 100 various clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Producing financial deliverables including month end management accounts, financial accounts, year end accounts and VAT/Tax returns
- Assisting clients with budgeting and forecasting production and analysis
- Ideally completing small batches of bureau payrolls
- Client facing communication and query resolution
- Assisting with the supervision and delegation of work to junior accountants
- Currently working within a chartered accountancy practice (at least 3 years within Practice is essential)
- Either part ACA/ACCA qualified OR newly qualified OR qualified by experience (at least 5+ years within Practice)
- Experience managing a client portfolio or set of clients
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Good IT systems skills including Cloud based accounting software
If you are an experienced semi senior accountant looking for a firm to grow into a Client Manager or you are an experienced Client Manager looking to move into a growing firm then please apply now!
Please contact Jennifer Gibney at Accountable Recruitment for more information regarding this role and others in Practice.