Assistant Principal for Careers, RSHCE, Enrichment and Character Curriculum - Luton, Bedfordshire
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to provide outstanding RSHCE, Careers and quality assurance leadership to our academy. At our academy, we are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. Academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs. Our facilities include sporting and performance equipment which the whole school body are able to enjoy.
The successful candidate with take on leadership and management of personal development and wellbeing having demonstrated the capacity to impact on further raising standards and adding to quality provision in these areas.
Responsible for: Whole school personal development and wellbeing
• Lead on whole school personal development and student well-being which include spiritual, moral, social and cultural themes, equal opportunities, British values, healthy lifestyles and mental health.
• Lead whole school student leadership and student voice.
• Lead on extracurricular and enrichment opportunities for students
Main Duties, Strategic:
• Lead the implementation and quality assurance for learning of whole school cross-curricular themes
• Leadership of student voice, school council and student leadership
• Leadership of RSHCE provision
• Lead on all aspects of Character Education including careers and work experience, assemblies and tutor time
• Lead on extra curricula and enrichment opportunities at TPSA, to include clubs, trips, speakers and programmes including CCF (Combined Cadets Force) & Duke of Edinburgh
• Monitor and evaluate students' progress through analysis of data, and develop effective intervention strategies
Main Duties, Operational:
• Lead and monitor the whole school assembly programme
• Enhance parental engagement
• Ensure that relevant policies (RSE) and understood and implemented
• Lead the curriculum of whole school themes: PSHE, RSE, spiritual, moral, social and cultural themes, equal opportunities, British values, healthy lifestyles and mental health and well-being
• Line management of PSHE, RSE and careers
To apply for this vacancy as an Assistant Principal, please email me your CV.