Are you an experienced Release / DevOps manager ?Do you have strong experience of working with DevOps teams and methodologies?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to speak to you regarding this exciting opportunity to join a leading banking brand during a fast paced period of enormous change.What is in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Pot of money to choose your own benefits / take in cash
- Fantastic company pension and annual bonus scheme
- Company car/ car allowance as standard
- Private medical cover as standard
- Share schemes and employee discounts
- Fantastic Annual leave allowance.
What do you need to have?
- Leading a DevOps team you will look after the ongoing changes to the banking platform
- Support the business with the implementation of automated monitoring
- Take a lead role in establishing a DevOps practice
- Take ownership of the Continuous integration and deployment pipeline and tools
- Create and manage the Ci pipeline
- Experience of working in a similar role ideally within financial services.
- Proven track record of designing and managing continuous integration/delivery pipelines.
- Strong technical ability within Linux including shell scripting
- Experience of cloud migrations (ideally AWS)
- Strong understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Coming from a hands on technical background, although this role is not hands on.
If you have any questions, you can get in contact with Drew at or by calling .