An exciting new position has arisen for a talented PHP Developer to join an award-winning company based in Watford.
My client has ambitious growth plans and is looking to recruit a positive individual with a can-do attitude, who has excellent problems solving skills and loves a challenge.
After lockdown, you will be working back in the office 3 days a week, with 2 days a week from home.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary of between £40k-£60k depending on experience, plus the following benefits:
* Covid Secure offices, which have cool meeting and presentation rooms.
* Games Room & chill-out areas
* Private Chef
* Work from home 2 days a week
* Free Car parking space for all permanent employees
* Fully paid Gym membership
* Private health cover
* Amazon vouchers of up to £500
* Fully paid reward of trips abroad for those employees who are recognised for their hard work and contribution. (Last years trip was to New York, USA!)
To apply for this role you must possess at least 5 years solid PHP development experience with unit integration testing experience. Solid experience working with Laravel and Lumen frameworks is preferable and experience with GIT, MySQL, Jira, BitBucker, Docker, PHP Storm would be highly desirable.
Apply today to hear more details and secure yourself a remote-based interview. My client is happy to onboard remotely during the lockdown period