The Finance Manager has long been one of the key roles at any organisation operating with significant turnover. My client is in need of an FM to steer the finance department in the right direction.
This position is critical to the business. As FM, you will oversee end-to end finance, operations, analysis, oversee reconciliations and financial planning. You will seek to make improvements to controls and procedures as well as exciting projects, when they present themselves.
* Budgeting and forecasting.
* Analysis of monthly and quarterly accounts to present to Management.
* Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
* Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
* Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems, whilst acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
* Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
* Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
* Strong technical accounting knowledge
* Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
* Experience of AP and AR
* Fully qualified accountant or by experience
* Produced budgets up to multi-millions
* Experience running annual audit
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or any other similar role then please contact Emma for an informal discussion