Performance Tester - Contract - 6 months
We are currently recruiting for a number of Performance Tester's to join our client who is a consultancy company based in Newcastle on an initial 6 month contract.
Due to the sensitivity of this project the successful Performance Testers will need to be on-site.
This contract is deemed Inside IR35 so will require the successful candidates to operate via an Umbrella company.Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrate experience of test tooling and technologies, employing industry standard best practices for non-functional Testing.
- Identify issues and risks, escalating and provide mitigating actions.
- Prepare / review non-functional test scripts, test data and expected results.
- Demonstrate experience in extrapolation of results and present easy read reports.
- Skilled in Operational Test activities such as Resilience & Failover.
- Skilled in Performance Tooling such as JMeter, Neo Load, Rational Perf Tester or Workload Scheduler.
- Conversant in Analytics Tooling such as Splunk, Google Analytics, Grafana or Kibana.
We'd like to work with you if you have....
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle.
- Experience in Defect Tooling such as JIRA, Bugzilla or HP ALM.
- Ability to working in a changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
- Technical skills; understanding of system architecture components such as application servers, databases and web services.
- Experience in writing non-functional Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test scripts.
if this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now or feel free to call me on 02076541092
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91660599